Our company is considered as one of the most
notable manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of four bar rotary cutting &
. The machine is widely demanded in various packaging
industries for trimming and creasing on the corrugated sheets simultaneously
as per required measurement. The machine has sturdy construction and
contains graded alloy steel knives for smooth cutting.
- The machine is sturdy in design
- It contains graded alloy steel knives for long life sharpness and
- The creasing dies are common in 3 and 5 ply, 7 and 9 ply and above
- The shafts of machine are mounted on heavy duty bearings for smooth
running noise free with graded casting gears and nylon gears
- Minimum distance between two dies is 3 inches
- All moving parts are protected by safety guards
- The maximum production capacities of these machines are 5000 units.
- Two side gauges are provided for accuracy in cutting and creasing of
- The speed is 300 ft. per minute and the minimum distance between two
dies is 3 inches.
- Depending upon the thickness of the board (3 ply, 5 ply, 7 ply, 9
ply), separate creases are to be used.
- The sheets are piled on the feed table and fed through the machine by
- This is useful for creasing and cutting simultaneously.
- The machine is with two pairs of shafts.
- The front pair is with cutting dies & rear pair is with creasing
- 4 sets of Cutting Heads & 4 sets of Creasing Heads
- Packaging Industry
- Printing Industry
Yes! I am Interested